Infolinks

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tropical storm Washi

 I had read some news from The Star, reported that the Tropical storm Washi, that battered southern Philippines over the weekend, is moving towards Sabah and Sarawak and is expected to cause thunderstorms, rough seas and strong winds. High waves are also expected to hit Mersing, Tanjung Sedili, Desaru, Sungai Rengit dan and east coast of Johor till Thursday. 

Johor is the area I live, for this two day, it been raining for two day non-stop, I am afraid that it going to flood, but lucky that the rain stop in the evening time.



If you want to help Phillippines, you can donate through Philippine Red Cross.

For Globe subscribers:
via SMS, c/o Red Cross – text RED <amount> and send to 2899 – valid donation amounts are P5, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500 and 1000 (For ex, RED 10). Transaction is free.
via GCASH, text DONATE<space><amount><space><MPIN><space><REDCROSS> and send to 2882

For Smart subscribers:
via SMS, c/o Red Cross – text RED <amount> and send to 4143 – valid donation amounts are P10, 25, 50, 100, 300, 500, 1000 (For ex, RED 10). 


You can also donate via Paypal or Credit card here: 
http://www.redcross.org.ph/donatenow



Feel free to visit my other blogs, DigiScrapBlog, RecipesCollection.

2 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I have many friends and relatives in Iligan City and one of my close friend died. I was very sad when I know it. And the casualties are rising for many people and kids are still missing.

MYM & BM

Seow wei said...

I am very sorry to hear that, Kim. Let pray for them.

Infolinks In Text Ads